- Letter of Invitation *: If you require a letter for your visa application, please send the following information to [email protected].
- Your FULL NAME – as it appears on your visa application
- Postal Address
- Title of your abstract and relevant ID code
- Other details that you may require (VAT, University identification code, passport number, DOB, etc.)
- Letter of Attendance: Official letters of attendance will be available at the symposium.
- Travel Documents: If you have any travel or university specific document request, please contact us.
* Letter of invitation implies no obligation, financial or otherwise, by the ISF or IIF. We are not able to contact Embassies in support of an individual attempting to attend the ISF meeting. We recommend you secure your travel visa before registering for the conference as cancellations after the preregistration cutoff can result in a cancellation fee.
* All documents and letters will be sent via email. If you require expedited shipping, you will be charged for the related expense(s).
Program and Schedule
The symposium begins on Sunday with full- and 1/2- day workshops and a Welcome Reception in the early evening. The session and keynote talks begin Monday morning and run through Wednesday afternoon, ending at approximately 4:30pm. Schedules are subject to change.
The Program Schedule will be created after the early registration deadline date. If you have any specific scheduling requests, please notify the [email protected] by this date. We cannot guarantee that a request can be met, but we will do our best to accommodate.
The Program will be posted at our website and on the Whova app.
Chairing a Session? Need help? The Program Committee will assign a participant from each session to act as the Session Chair. The main role as Chair is to ensure a smooth running session and that participants adhere to their allotted time (usually 15-20 minutes). For more information on chairing a session visit the guideline document.
Only credit cards are accepted for registration.
Dress Code The dress code during the conference is business casual, although jeans and casual footwear are perfectly fine. For the gala event, we do ask for business casual and/or semi-formal, depending on the location.
Copyright If you plan on submitting your paper or presentation to the conference proceedings, please ensure that you have the necessary rights to publish the contents. Note that you do not automatically have the right to publish photographs or pictures used in promoting the ISF.
Liability and insurance Neither the organizers of the ISF nor the IIF office accept any liability for personal injury, loss or damage of property belonging, or additional expenses incurred to congress participants either during the congress or as a result of delays, strikes or any other causes. Participants are requested to make their own arrangements in respect of health and travel insurance.
Travel Documentation required to travel to the United Kingdom varies according to the country of origin. Given that conditions may vary, we suggest that you contact your Embassy or Consulate to verify the requirements before you start your trip.