41st International Symposium on Forecasting | Virtual 2021
The International Symposium on Forecasting, presented by the International Institute of Forecasters (IIF), is the premier international event for professional forecasters. For the past 40 years, this event has been recognized for the important forecasting research presented there, and for having hosted highly respected experts in the field of forecasting, including many Nobel laureates.
In conjunction with the ISF, the IIF will offer the 4th Forecasting Summer School. For more details, visit our website.
The ISF at a Glance:
- Projected Attendance: 300 to 450
- Country Participation: Over 35 countries are represented at each ISF, with the majority of attendees from United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Australia, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, Brazil and France.
- Industry Representation: Universities, Banking, Government agencies, Utilities, Supply chain forecasting, Airlines, Pharmaceuticals, Forecasting software, and other global corporations.
- Sponsors targeting the forecasting and planning community benefit from networking opportunities, exhibitions, keynote speaker presentations, panels, workshops, research sessions, and social programs.
- Past Sponsors include: Elsevier, SAS, Accenture, Microsoft, Amazon, Walmart Labs, The Conference Board, IHS Eviews, Google, Uber, Timberlake, Business Forecast Systems, and universities and state/federal agencies (local to ISF event). For more information, visit our sponsorship page.
For information on hosting future symposiums, check out the guidelines or contact [email protected]