40th International Symposium on Forecasting | 5-8 July 2020
Rio de Janeiro | Pontifical Catholic University of Rio de Janeiro
The International Symposium on Forecasting, presented by the International Institute of Forecasters (IIF), is the premier international event for professional forecasters. For the past 39 years, this event has been recognized for the important forecasting research presented there, and for having hosted highly respected experts in the field of forecasting, including many Nobel laureates.
In conjunction with the ISF, the 3rd Forecasting Summer School will be held from 4-5 July 2020 at the symposium venue.
The ISF at a Glance:
- Projected Attendance: 300 to 450
- Country Participation: Over 35 countries are represented at each ISF, with the majority of attendees from United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Spain, Australia, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, Brazil and France.
- Industry Representation: Universities, Banking, Government agencies, Utilities, Supply chain forecasting, Airlines, Pharmaceuticals, Forecasting software, and other global corporations.
- Sponsors targeting the forecasting and planning community benefit from networking opportunities, exhibitions, keynote speaker presentations, panels, workshops, research sessions, and social programs.
- Past Sponsors include: Elsevier, SAS, Accenture, Google, Amazon, Microsoft, The Conference Board, Logility, Robeco, IHS EViews, Uber, Springer Publishing, APG, Fourworkx and Universities and State/Federal Agencies. For more information, visit our sponsorship page.